Why we make music...
“Above all sing spiritually. Have an eye to God in every word you sing. Aim at pleasing him more than yourself, or any other creature.” --John Wesley (the founding father of Methodism)
We are servants who strive only to bring glory to God by refining and honing our musical skills. We seek to give God our best in order to draw ourselves and others deeper into worship and closer in relationship with Jesus Christ. Within the Music Ministry, we strive to keep this directive at the center of all we do.
Music Groups and Rehearsal Times
- Rainbow Ringers: Sunday afternoons in the Administration Building, Seasonal (K-3rd graders)
- Children’s Choir: Sundays 2:00-3:00pm in the Sanctuary during the school year (1st-6th graders)
- Youth Praise Band: Sundays 3:15-4:45pm in the Sanctuary (Teens)
- Praise Team: Mondays 7:00-8:30pm in the Sanctuary. Leads 8:30am Contemporary Worship (Adults and Older Teens)
- Canterbury Bell Choir: Thursdays 5:45-6:45pm in the Sanctuary (Adults and Teens)
- Chancel Choir: Thursdays 7:00-8:30pm in the Choir Room above the Sanctuary. Leads 11:00am Traditional Worship (Adults and Teens)
For more information on how to get connected through the music ministry,